Friday, May 11, 2012

High Point Market 2012.. Name That Booth

OK - The truth is I found these images and can not figure out who's rooms belong to whom (they were not credited) so if you can name all the rooms I will post a blog all about your blog. XOXOXO 

And the winner is Traci Zeller Design - Traci you are the best and a shout out to Erin for D! 

A
 This room is so fresh and happy - love pink and navy and crazy patterns. *Lilly Pulitzer
 B
Yellow and pink is lso a favorite combo for moi * C.R. Laine
 C - Dwell
D
These are just funny Ro Sham Beaux
someone can rock this - and we all need a cool side chair. *Hickory
Cyan Design lamp Via Casa Sugar
Yes Please to any quirky lamp
G
Crazy color combo love black and green needs a different wall color - pale  blue would be so much better. C.R. Laine
 H
craving florals. *Lilly Pulitzer


3 comments:

  1. A and H are Lilly Pulitzer Home. B and G are C.R. Laine. E is Hickory Chair. You've got C and F, but I didn't spot D! Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! I'm in love with that first Lilly room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think D is Ro Sham Beaux.

    ReplyDelete