Friday, June 1, 2012

My New Adventure



I remember starting DWOD when I was soooooo inundated with fashion I couldn't take it anymore - interiors were an escape and still are! That being said after leaving the world of magazines, I found that I miss fashion big time! Yesterday, I launched a new site called Tall Skinny Rich and it will serve to chronicle my quest for all three. I will share my tips on how to dress so you look 5" taller, 10 pounds thinner and look like a million dollars even if your shoe cost $40. Please visit me today over at Tall Skinny Rich and share your thoughts and ideas. Wish me luck and BTW DWOD will continue as the interior sister of TSR

5 comments:

  1. best of luck Suze! Ill definitely be checking it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I can't wait to read it! I've always thought that "Rich & Skinny" was a totally fab brand name ... as is "Young Fabulous & Broke" (but not so much the broke). ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi-

    Where on both your blogs can I sign up to follow you via email???

    Sorry, I do not do the other options! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, please..... congrats on your new endeavor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited to check it out!!! I love seeing your ideas here and on Open Sky... I'm sure TSR will be just as successful! G'luck

    ReplyDelete